- A SHINY POSTCARD WITH BIG NEWS!
- The Autobiography of an Ex-Colored Man by James Weldon Johnson
- Drag it to the curb!
- This Book Is Anti-Racist by Tiffany Jewell
- Another chance for CROOKED HOUSES from Egaeus Press!
- Happy new year (& here’s to good news in 2021)
- The Grief Forest by Laraine Herring
- The problem with thinking
- Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson
- Arnold Adoff and Tracy Staggers: Poet And One Woman Band
- Bernadette Murphy
- Candace Kearns Read
- Chris Tebbetts
- Climbing Poetree
- Cyndi Pauwels
- Diane Baumer
- Divyam Chaya Bernstein
- Elaine Gale
- Fred Marchant
- Gayle Brandeis
- Have Son, Will Travel (Holly Hudson)
- Jim Krusoe (Wikipedia)
- Kristin Walrod
- Lynda Barry (The Nearsighted Monkey)
- Marly Youmans
- Mothers of Invention
- Museum of Jurassic Technology
- Page Meets Stage
- Robert Freeman Wexler
- Sanity Creek Sock Monkeys
- Tara Ison
- Taylor Mali
- The Eyeball Kid
- Urban Baby Bonnets
- Vines, Wines, and Lines (Mark Rich)
- Whitney Bell
Tag Archives: Embodied Creativity
I’m thrilled to announce that Melissa Tinker and I are offering a workshop in February at the Antioch College Wellness center!
Please see the details and registration link below.
Embodied Creativity Yoga & Writing Workshop
Sunday, February 3, 2019
11:30 am – 2:30 pm
Participants will enter a creative space through both active and restorative yoga practice, and celebrate play through creative writing and drawing exercises. All levels welcome! This class will be taught by Melissa Tinker and Rebecca Kuder.
$40 Members, $50 Non-Members
Must have a minimum registration of 6 people.
To register, go here: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/main_enroll.asp